13217 Alhamra King Abdullah Branch Road, Riyadh
Company registration number 00000000
Our customers may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to CEO MANSOUR ALQAHTANI, , firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may visit our site anonymously.
If you choose to register on our website, four categories of data to and on behalf of you will be processed:
When you register for an account on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey, basic contact details are collected such as the e-mail address and name of your contact person, company name, address, phone number, VAT number, preferred language and currency, any purchase order number, any e-mail address of invoice receivers and masked credit card or bank account details.
We collect your direct input to our cloud service SAMCOTEC (the “Service”) after login, like the domain name(s) of the website(s) where you implement the Service and configuration of the content, looks and behavior towards website visitors (“End Users”).
“End User Data”
Data generated by End Users browsing your website(s) using the Service.
When an End User submits a consent from your website(s), the following data are automatically logged at SAMCOTEC
- The End User’s IP number in anonymized form (last three digits are set to ‘0’).
- The date and time of the consent.
- User agent of the End User’s browser.
- The URL from which the consent was submitted
- An anonymous, random and encrypted key value
- The End User’s consent state, serving as proof of consent.
If you activate the Service feature “bulk consent” to enable consent for multiple websites by a single End User submission, the Service will also store a separate random, unique ID with the End User’s consent. If all of the following criteria are met, this key will be stored in an encrypted form in the third party cookie “CookieConsentBulkTicket” on the End User’s browser:
- You enable the bulk consent feature in the Service configuration.
- The End User allows third party cookies through browser settings.
- The End User has disabled “Do Not Track” through browser settings.
- The End User accepts all or at least “preferences” types of cookies when consenting.
The Service automatically creates and stores meta data on basis of the other types of data, e.g.:
- Subscription data, like start date, latest invoice date and the result of a mandatory VAT number validation. Issued invoices are stored so that you may access any issued invoices from within the Service Manager.
- Definitions of the cookies found when the Service has scanned your website(s), including reports on the result of each scan.
- Aggregated statistical data on End User consents.
If a specific instruction regarding personal data cannot be carried out through the Service Manager, you may send instructions to us through the help desk provided at maange.samcotec.com/
You will be informed by SAMCOTEC about relevant changes concerning the Service, such as the implementation of additional functions, by e-mail, if you subscribe to SAMCOTEC's newsletter from the account settings page in the Service Manager.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (the information will help SAMCOTEC better respond to your individual needs);
- To enable you to control the user experience towards End Users and enable the Service to automatically apply the End User’s consent to other websites of yours;
- To improve our website (SAMCOTEC continually strives to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers);
- To identify you as a contracting party;
- To enable secure login for you in the Service Manager at SAMCOTEC.com;
- To establish a primary channel of communication with you;
- To enable SAMCOTEC to issue valid VAT invoices and to process transactions (your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested);
- To enable automated handling of the subscriptions;
- To produce and display cookie declarations to End Users and store and display scan report(s) to you;
- To provide you with aggregated information on the choices of the End Users regarding accepted cookie types and generate a graphical representation in the Service Manager; and/or
- To send periodic e-mails (The e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news (if accepted), updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can cancel your account after login by clicking on "Cancel my account"
© 2006 - 2020 All rights reserved to SAMCOTEC.